Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Chicago Electric Power Tools - Bought bench top router & table. Need 2 replacement collet sleeves but they dont make replacements. Stuck using 1 size instead of 3. Ridiculous, since they make the parts that come with router.
Product was affordable but you cant get replacement parts from the manufacturer. They want you to buy whole new product when all you need is the part to continue using it. Instead, they told me to search Ebay for used parts. Bench top router runs great but can only use one size of router bits since the other size's are lost.

User's recommendation: Dont lose these small parts or your out of luck finding new ones!

ID
Pros
  • Affordability since im a do it yourself person
Cons
  • You cant get replacement parts
Preferred solution
1/2" & 3/8" chuck sleeves for my router table

Parts

Part broke on saw. Tried to contact regarding repair part. No answer. Then you request a review so I inform you exactly what I said above. Now I get a request for a review on how satisfied I am th as t no one answered. No more Chicago Tool for me.

User's recommendation: Buy a better brand.

ID